Monday, February 2, 2009
Malaysian Batik is famous on the east cost of
Malaysian Batik does resemble the Indonesian Batik in the way of technique or raw material. Malaysian batik is recognizable by it distinguish pattern and vivid colours. All Malaysian Batik is handmade from scratching, waxing by canting, and coloring using die. The most popular motifs are leaves and flowers. So on these page,I would like to show to you on how to wear a suitable Batik for the young generation.
Friday, January 30, 2009
not suggested for those who want to weir it to the class.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
- No-one wants to look like they're going through a midlife crisis, but that doesn't mean you should be reaching for the pipe and slippers. Mix contemporary with classic for a look that shows sartorial confidence.
- When you want to escape from the suit, crew-neck jumpers, khakis, and informal shirts in neutral colours make for a relaxed weekend look.
- During the colder months, wrap up in a luxurious wool coat, cashmere sweater and smart gloves. Think classic rather than faddy
- By now you probably know what you suits you and may have a larger income to spend on clothes.
- Don't make the mistake of sticking with the same baggy jeans and t-shirts you wore throughout your 20s, unless you want to look like an ovegrown child.
- You don't need to completely change your look but invest in quality, well-made items that flatter. At this age you'll probably want to own at least one suit and smart pair of shoes.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- You can get away with most things in your 20s. Laidblack, smart, sporty, suave...now's the time to develop your personal style.
- Avoid the temptation to dress too maturely. Retro is cool, as are well-tailored suits, but keep it fresh with modern accessories for a contemporary twist.
- Casual doesn't need to mean scruffy. Even if you onlyever wear hoodies and jeans make sure they're good quality and well-maintained
A wearable rechargeable battery pack with eight adapters for common gadgets, this special from Chinavision provides an extra three hours talk time and is said to be a "fashion accessory."
iFrogz headphones' appeal isn't sound quality, but the elaborate customization options available to the buyer. Colors, designs, fabrics... countless combinations exist and it'd be a picky hipster who couldn't find something pleasing.
Every year at CES someone is showing off a pair of portable video glasses, the mythical mirrorshades, and every year they're a bit crap. The Vuzix Wrap 920AV are the latest contenders, putting a virtual 60-inch screen (at a 9-foot simulated view distance) front and center.
If they manage more than a VGA output I'll be shocked (the "supports a PC via S-Video" bit in the press release is ominous), but it's the other, optional aspects I find the most intriguing: dual display for 3D augmented reality overlays; Bluetooth 3-axis head tracking (which clips on, I suspect); USB-powered stereo cameras; and custom prescription lens inserts.